Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Franc Essential

These are images of my partner and the fabulous range of skin care that she has developed over the last five years.She has called it Franc because she is half French and also it describes her product well ,which is 100% honest.It is made from plant products and contains no nasty mineral products which alot of other products have, and they still claim them to be natural.
The feed back she has had from her clients and retail outlets has been tremendous.Once people try it they become hooked,because they love it so much.I use it myself and can truely say it has done wonders for my skin.From the feed back we are getting its going to be a very big year for Franc.
If you would like more imformation here are her contact details
E:chantal@franc.com.au
W:franc.com.au
T:+61 08 9252 1638
.










Just as a matter of interest I created the jewellry she is wearing,so you can see beautiful skin goes well with my jewellery.

1 comment:

Fiona Leonard said...

Hey Willem, loving the blog. Typical too that you fill it with pictures of gorgeous women!