Sunday, January 18, 2009

A little bit about me.




This is my first attempt at blogging,with the help of my friend Nyani I have been dragged kicking and screaming into the world of computers which I must admit is a bit daunting,but like they say "no guts no glory",so here I am!!!!.


A little bit about me as the title says.In my past life I was a pilot and did various types of flying from aerial mustering (chasing sheep in aeroplanes) aerial surveys,International and domestic charter and airline flying.I flew the North Sea for 5 years based in Aberdeen in Scotland.


On my return to Australia in 1994 I found getting a suitable job flying very difficult so after flying for a couple of small companies, I decided to go to university and do a Fine Arts degree ,which I completed in 2004,majoring in jewellery.


Since graduating I have had an exibition in the U.K,a couple of galleries in Hamburg took my work and I have had a few exibitions here in Perth.


I am now going to try and put a few images of my work on this blog to show you what I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging - and well done!
I don't have a blog for my work yet, just keep in touch with a few friends with personal news on a couple of sites. This is probably something I'll consider when I get a little further advanced with my work.
Thanks for sharing this.
~ Betty.